The AP-Series Black and Webster Air Press is a highly accurate air press for assembly operations. These Pneumatic Presses have a rugged cast iron frame with standard features that include a non-rotation ram guide, adjustable stroke, angled frame for easy part access, a precise and highly repeatable stroke and require no lubrication.
Applications: Pressing, Riveting, Crimping, Swaging, Staking and Forming of Parts
AP-Series Air Press Information
AP-Series Black & Webster Air Press Model Comparison
|Press Force at 100 PSI||150 lbs.||400 lbs.||1200 lbs.||1900 lbs.|
|Ram Size||1″ Square||1-3/16″ Diameter Keyed||1-3/4″ Diameter Keyed||1-3/4″ Square|
|Adjustable Stroke||0 to 1-3/4″||0 to 2″||0 to 2″||0 to 2″|
|Ram Return||Spring||Spring||Spring||Spring or Air Models Available|
|Ram to Base (Daylight)||4″||5″||6″||6″|
|Ram Tool Hole||0.5625″ x 1-1/2″||0.5625″ x 1-1/2″||0.8125″ x 1-1/2″||0.8125″ x 1-1/2″|
|Machine Weight||22.5 lbs.||28 lbs.||100 lbs.||132 lbs.|
*Note: “D” denotes the Air Return Model.
Standard Features & Options
- Positive Stroke Adjustment
- Spring Return or Air Return Units
- Non-Rotating Ram
- Adjustable daylight opening
- Angled Base for Easy Part Access
- Ram Tool Mounting with Set Screw
- Straight Base: As opposed to 45 degree angled base (not available on AP150)
- Riser Blocks: To provide increased daylight opening (ram to base)
- Bolster Plates: Available blank or machined to your specs
- Electric or Pneumatic two-hand non-tie down control packages
- Load Cell Monitoring Package : measure peak force on press cycle
- Tooling: Air-Hydraulics can design tooling to meet your needs
Interested in learning more about how to select the right press for your application?
This free 30 page guide reviews 11 primary considerations when determining what press would be best for your business.